Wednesday, May 6, 2009

1 year ago

It's been almost a full year that I started this blog (man time has flown by). My intent at that time was to chronicle my new adventure of returning to school after all these years. Although I do comment about that from time to time this has morphed into something much better than I had anticipated.

I've finished my first full year of school and have a 4.0 GPA. Wow who would have ever thunk it(nice grammar don't you think)?

I think God uses us in so many ways. The Bible verses and comments I post are from my everyday study and prayer time. I hope that they are as helpful to you as they are to me.

Summer semester starts in a couple of weeks, I'm looking forward to it already.

Thanks for your comments and support.

2 comments:

Bryan Nelson said...

Always good to read your blog Brian. Great to hear what you are thinking and doing. God bless your part in God's plan there in Indiana.

Steve Miller said...

I am surrounded by scholars. Deb is carrying a 4.0 in her studies so far. Jason is headed back to school for his masters. I think I need to go find a book to read or something.

Way to go Brian! Journeys do have milestones.