Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Spiritual Gifts

Most of you know that I've been a quest to find my potential in life. I've spent a lot of time reading, researching, taking personality profile tests, strengths tests, etc... and I'm always open to try anything that is a help in finding out more about myself. A close friend asked me to go to a Spiritual Gifts class at Vineyard Community Church with him tonight. Before the class we where asked to take a Free Spiritual Gifts Analysis on Church Growth .org. This is another tool to help me in my quest, even though I know what my traits are. I recommend that everyone take a test like this or other personality profiles.

Here is how my analysis came out

Spiritual Gifts


Evangelism 15

Prophecy 11

Teaching 10

Exhortation 15

Pastor/Shepherd 21

Showing Mercy 18

Serving 13

Giving 10

Administration 13

Go to link above, click on the Free Spiritual Gifts Analysis on the right side of the page, then click on Individual users.

Post your gifts and let me know if your analysis came out the way you thought it would.

Should be fun!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is my spiritual gift analysis

Evangelism 16

Prophecy 13

Teaching 8

Exhortation 14

Pastor/Shepherd 17

Showing Mercy 21

Serving 14

Giving 11

Administration 9

Does this sound like me? (*:*)

Brian Warrell said...

Yep it sure does. Pretty cool