Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School


Well today is my first day back to school. I started this new adventure during the summer semester and this place was a ghost town compared to today. Man there is people all over the place. I stopped by the bookstore last week to pick up my books and one of them had not came in yet. The lady told my to check back later. So I came in before class this morning and stood in line for 50 minutes only to find that it's still not in.


I am taking 7 credit hours (3classes) this semester, all my classes are on Tuesday so it makes for a long day. The cool thing is that 2 are hybrid so I'm only in the class room every other week. And the other weeks assignments are due online.


I am so excited to be here today. I feel this is exactly where God wants me to be.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you !

Gene Ort