Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Here I go !!!!!

Well I'm stepping out of the boat in a couple of different ways. First off I went to Ivy Tech Community College yesterday and applied to enroll in the Associate degree program in Applied Science in Human Services. So I'm very excited to go to school and study for a degree in a field that interests me. This is definitely a God thing, a few months ago I had no interest in going to school. He has blessed me in so many ways that I know in my heart that this is His will for me. Keep me in your prayers.

Second I decided to start this blog. Not sure what to post but I'll keep you informed as I head into this adventure.

Wow I must be crazy!

Kinda cool huh?

3 comments:

Gene Ort said...

Awesome ! That's a bold move ! Keep me posted about your progress.

Anonymous said...

GOD is doing great things in your life. I am so proud of you Brian.

Anonymous said...

Cool, very cool!