Saturday, January 17, 2009

Spring? Semester

Spring semester started this past week. I'm really looking forward to this semester and spring! I'm taking an online computer class which should be no big deal, and I'm doing the first of 2 internships. I'll be doing my internship with Cathy Guy at GCC. I have to have 10 hours a week. I'll be a facilitator for turning point on Monday nights, which will be very cool. I'll also be working with DC Curry in the student ministry. I hope to be a roll model and mentor for some kids that really need a male figure in their lives. And to round out my time I'll be making hospital visitations when I can. This is looking like it should be a great semester!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im planning on taking Turning Point starting this monday. I really need it.

Brian Warrell said...

That's great Christopher! See you there.