Saturday, September 20, 2008

Innovate 08


I had the humbling honor and privilege of serving for the Innovate 2008 church conference at Granger Community Church. Innovate is a two day event where pastors and church leaders from all of the country come to attend seminars and workshops. This has been my third year in a row to serve and I wouldn't miss it for anything. For me it's a great way to meet new people, find out where they're from and hopefully build some new friendships. With the wonders of modern technology it's so easy.

Serving in this area is another way for me to help others. My mission is to "Help others find their potential and purpose in life by sharing my experience, strength, hope, and the love of Jesus" and the musical talents He's blessed me with.
During my morning readings on Thursday before the conference I read this scripture.

Psalm 150
1 Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.

2 Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.

3 Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,

4 praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,

5 praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.

6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD.

No comments: