Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tomorrow We Leave for Kalavai India

When I started this blog on April 1 2008 I didn't really have any ideas of what to post, what to call it, or if I would have anything interesting to say. I called it Brian's Big Adventure loosely based on a combination of the title from the Pee Wee Herman movie & a friend had named his blog Adventures in Life. Over the past 2 years I shared some of my inner most thoughts, quotes or readings that I've found to be helpful to me, places I've gone, times with my sons, Bible verses, song lyrics, and my alone times with God.

Life is truly an adventure. How we live out that adventure is what matters. I've tried really hard to follow were I believe God is leading me. And by doing so He has picked me and a handful of other followers to go to India to represent Him. I am so humbled even at the thought of being considered to do this, but to actually be going to India is humbling beyond words.

Many Thanks to everyone for your prayers and support! Without God putting it on you heart to help make this adventure happen, and your following His lead, I would not be going to share His Love with those who so desperately need it.

This will be my last post until I return. Please follow the team blog for updates as we go.

gccindiamarch2010.blogspot.com

Thanks again! You ROCK!

1After this the Lord appointed seventy-two others and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town and place where he was about to go. 2He told them, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field. 3Go! I am sending you out like lambs among wolves. Luke 10:1-3

No comments: