Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Job Interview

I had a job interview last Thursday for an awesome position. The interview went very well, actually it was really fun. Like any other interview there was the typical questions; tell us about yourself, how did you hear about us, etc... what was cool was the conversation between the questions. When I answer questions like these I tell a story, inside the story I use examples and from those examples other questions come up. I don't do this to change the subject but to give the interviewers a look inside of who I am and my life experience.

I have great admiration for the people I could be working with and think I would be a great fit. But they are interviewing several other people, and they should. So please pray for God's will in this, if I'm hired then that would be awesome, and if not then God must have something else for me.

Thanks Friends

No comments: