Saturday, March 28, 2009

Faithfulness Pays

Deuteronomy 11:12-14(NIV)

So if you faithfully obey the commands I am giving you today—to love the LORD your God and to serve him with all your heart and with all your soul- 14 then I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and oil.

God has really blessed me. As most of you know I have a 12 year old son that lives in Orlando FL with his mom. He spends 6 weeks in the summer and a week at Christmas time in South Bend with me and my family. But I've only been able to go there once in the 8 years they've lived there. I haven't been able to afford go there until this year. With the winter being really cold and long I had to work a lot of overtime which provided me with the funds to make the trip this year.

I've really tried to be faithful to the Lord, and he has provided for me in so many ways. Having the opportunity to spend time with my son has been the best.

1 comment:

Steve Miller said...

I hope you had a great time with Trevor!

And yes He does provide - what we need - I think time with your son qualifies.