Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another Snowy Morning

I got up at 5:45 today and looked out the window and saw that it was still snowing. UGH. I am really getting tired of this winter. With the first snow coming in October it's been a long cold ride. So I thought to myself what would be good for breakfast. Coffee? of course. Cornflakes? nope. Peanut butter and Jelly? no way. I know... beacon and eggs, Oh Yeah. There is something about beacon and eggs in the morning to get the day started off right. Man where they good.

2 comments:

Terry Ingle said...

My favorite Sunday morning fare is a home made skillet. You know, fried potatos, green pepper,tomatos,onion,any kind of meat I can find in the fridge,hot sauce, topped with 2 eggs over easy. Sherry hates it because it makes the house smell like a greasy spoon diner for the rest of the day, but what a way to start it!

Anonymous said...

I went skiing with my older son Jeff. For hours. On Friday. It was great. The skiing and our time together.

So I have lost my right to complain about winter.

My wife makes incredibly good French Toast. She makes even better fruit pies (no canned filling - Ughh). And a slice of fruit pie for breakfast? Warmed in the microwave? With vanilla ice cream? Doesn't that cover the basic breakfast food groups?