Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Bouquet of Thorns

I've been on call for work this past week and it seems like every time I'm on call the weather is either really cold or extremely hot. I've worked almost 80 hours durning the past week. Today is Thanksgiving and I had to go out on three calls this morning. One in Elkhart, one in Mishawaka and one in New Carlisle. I was listening to the radio on my way from Mishawaka to New Carlisle and the Revive Our Hearts Show with Nancy Leigh DeMoss came on. I don't normally listen to her show but I did today and I'm so thankful I did. I am very grateful to have a job even if it's not exactly what I'd like to be doing but it pays the bills and it's steady work. As I listened to the show my gratitude grew to another level. Follow the link, go to Thu. Nov 27 2008 and listen to the drama on the first 8:20 and let me know your thoughts.

http://www.reviveourhearts.com/radio/roh/today.php

Have a very happy and grateful Thanksgiving

No comments: